Coastal Path

Coastal Path

Friday 6 April 2007

Day 13: Rest Day

Good Friday: In view of the fact that we had walked now for 12 consecutive days we decided we needed to have a rest day today. I slept right through until 8am and I hadn't realised how tired I was. The boys went off crabbing down in the village of Dale before an early lunch. We then all went to Mass for Good Friday in the church 1/2 an hour away in Haverfordwest. Then it was back for tea. While Andy cooked, I had a look at how we could revise the timetable to take account of our rest day and the change to our schedule. With the first stretch from Whitesands being steep in places Daniel has again agreed to do some of the walking for Pat so that she can join us on the latter stretch where it should be flatter and less rocky. The revised schedule is still being looked at as I type this report. Watch this space!

No comments: