Coastal Path

Coastal Path

Monday 26 March 2007

Good Weather So Far

26 March 2007
Good Weather So Far!
It is now nearly 10.30 p.m. and, after a busy day cleaning out calf sheds, I am not at my best to figure out this "blogging" business. So far we have set up our Google account and have managed to access the Pembs Coastal Path blog. Just don't know if this will get posted to it or not!
It was great to read about the first day's walk etc. I think I could get quite addicted to this blogging. What wonderful weather for the first two days. I have decided that, rain or shine, if you walk the St.Anne's Head stretch (say half a mile nearest Glenshane) in trousers, jumper, etc., we will donate £10. If you are wearing shorts, the donation will be increased to £20 and if you wear a bikini (both top and bottom) we will donate £50!!! Good luck Liz and Pat. Look forward to reading your blog again. From Helen, Jon, Rebecca and Edward.

No comments: